Monday, April 11, 2011

Wasn't expecting that

Hello my friends

Last night I was reacquainting myself with Jillian Michael's Master your Metabolism when I decided to log into Kobo to check out another book. I was happy to see her new book Unlimited available in e-book. I started reading that instead. I'll hold off on giving any opinions until I'm done.

My day full of meetings went well today and then just before I was going to hop into a cab it started to pour rain. It lasted about 15 minutes but it was very dramatic.

I landed at site a few hours later to crazy snow. I wasn't expecting it. My fault as I checked the weather a few days ago so I left my toque, gloves and snow boots at home. I'm hoping it warms up a little. The good thing is I don't need to outside much.

Next week I'll be working in the city all week. It's been 5 months since I've done that. I for sure need to be prepared for that in terms of packing my gym bag and check out more of the classes at the gym not mention have a menu plan for dinners. I'm so spoiled only having to fend for myself 3 days a week. I'll still have a 4 day work week and 3 of those days are meetings so time will fly for sure.

Hope your Monday rocked.

Hugs!!!

No comments: