Sunday, August 02, 2009

What a fabulous idea

At work at 8:30am this morning but I woke up at 5am and decided to figure out all the changes I'd have to take care of this morning. That totally helped as I got into work with a plan and all was done quickly. The rest of the time was spent fixing other stuff but all is good.

Left at 2ish and got a ride home from a co-worker that I've now had the opportunity to really get to know and she's fabulous. She came up with the idea to go for a manicure and pedicure on the way home. Awesome, massaging chairs and pampered feet and hands plus a quick eyebrow wax and I'm delighted.

I have the day off tomorrow and I have to catch up on house work and such. I'm living in chaos right now and I'm actually happy to tackle this tomorrow before another crazy week.

Next week I'm bringing my lunch and own snacks plus my gym bag everyday.

Until later....

Hugs!

No comments: