Sunday, August 16, 2009

Home a bit early

Got home at 2pm today not bad since I left for work at 7:30am. Got a lot done today so we'll see what happens next week.

I've had a request to explain the Wendi Plan. In a nutshell it was created by a lady named Wendi who discoverd while tracking on WW that weeks she varied her pts per day she had a better loss. For example she noticed that weeks she had a birthday party (for example) which resulted in a higher point day followed by a lower point day it kicked her metabolism into gear.

Instead of eating your "whatever" pts per day you take your pts for the week add in your flex points and then divide unevenly throughout your week. I first discoverd it when I was trying to break a plateau and have found when I do it consistently it helps in my losses.

Google "Wendi Plan" for more detailed explanations.

Have a groovy Sunday.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

Interesting! I did this inadvertently last week, and it seemed to work.

I suppose it keeps your body guessing, which is half the game.:-)