Friday, August 28, 2009

First day off in 8 days

Boy was I running out of steam, we're all working crazy hours. One of my co-workers is on day 11. I hope she takes time off this weekend. I return to work tomorrow and most likely Sunday and then we'll see when the next day off happens. The tail end of the project is in sight and I'm sure all of us are looking forward to more normal schedules.

I have been way off program and not terribly happy with myself. Someone said to me "everything in moderation" yup I know that. My problem has been forgetting the moderation and running with the everything. It's a lifestyle change not a diet so I am back on the wagon.

Today was not a day of relaxing but more a day of getting stuff down. I grocery shopped, did two loads of laundry, vacummed, dusted, mowed the lawn and put the sprinkler on.

Still to do is dishes and clean the bathroom. I'm pacing myself as I don't know when my next day off will be. Lately I've been so zonked by the time I get home, chores are the furthest thing from my mind that's for sure.

Now I have a fridge full of veggies so that will help.

So you think you can dance Canada has begun and I have the last episode on the pvr. I'm not so happy Emmanuel Sandhu is on the show. He bugs me. Alas I'm sure I'll find a favourite.

3 weeks ish until the next Biggest Loser...can't wait.

Hope all of you are well,

Hugs!!!

No comments: