Friday, August 14, 2009

Snafu

Maybe I shouldn't have blogged about my good tracking behaviour for 11 days in a row as yesterday was not so good.

Pair repetitive work with snacks being put in front of you = mindless snacking. It also didn't help that I was less than impressed with the lunch I brought to work and didn't really feel satisfied - not enough flavor. This easily leads to snacking for me as I search for something to fill the gap.

I did get home and tracked everything so I'm proud of that. I have in the past just sort of skipped over a bad day and not record it at all. It was right back on the wagon. However I'm not sure how that will effect weigh in tomorrow.

Last night I was so tired and went to bed early then spent half the night listening to the rain pelting overhead. Tonight I'm going to bed early again to have some extra oomph for the work days ahead.

Today was better and I purposely aimed a wee bit low in pts. Tomorrow is my free day (weigh in first thing in the am) and I have to work the weekend. Today we made tentative plans to get lunch from Peter's Drive In tomorrow. If you come to Calgary this is a must place to go but not pts friendy. Everything in moderation as they say.

That's all I got for now.

Hugs!!

No comments: