Saturday, August 15, 2009

Down .3

.3 that may not be much but it's a loss and I'll take it.
Yes last week was not my best but the beauty of today is it's a new week.

The office was full of snacks today and lunch was from Peter's Drive In, luckily it was my high point day on the Wendi Plan but tomorrow it's a low day. I will plan accordingly.

Bit frustrating today as it seemed a bit chaotic and I do need to go in tomorrow. There were people who wanted to come in later but I am of the thought I'd rather go in earlier and leave early. So that's my plan for tomorrow.

Plus if it's quieter in the morning I can be more focused.

Apart from that not a lot to talk about today but I hope all of you had a fantastic Saturday.

Hugs!

1 comment:

cmac said...

hi,
you've mentioned the wendi plan alot lately.
what is it?
Thanks - great blog!