Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where does it come from?

I got half of the cleaning I wanted to do done today. Still haven't started that paper...I'm a far better writer in a crunch.

I got my Norwegian cleaning stuff today. The company is called Norwex. I bought the mattress spray which apparently takes care of the dust mites that reside in your mattress. Yeah, I try not to think about it. A couple of the people at the cleaning party use it and found that signficant others snored less.

I got a package with a varity of cloths. I've already tried the glass one. That thing cleans mirrors/ windows ets. with just water. It does a bang up job I must say.

There's an antibacterial cloth that you just use with water for bathroom/ kitchen. Of course you don't use the same cloth on each room, but the thing is huge so I'll cut it in half. There's also a dish scrubby cloth and their version of the Mr. Clean eraser that's more "friendly".

Today I just did the mattress stuff, dusted and vacuumed. I used their duster mitt which is quite remarkable. This thing picked up dust without swooshing it around and you just beat it against the side of the house outside and it's amazing how much dust this holds. I'm also quite fond of Swiffer but I guess there's a theory that Swiffer is not so good if you have children around. Not sure if that's true. The mitt came in the kit.

If you've reading this blog for awhile you know I have Dyson. It continually amazes me what collects in your house when you empty the thing out.

Tomorrow I tackle the kitchen and the bathroom. I also need to go grocery shopping. I was going to go today but it was kind of chilly so I thought I'd leave it to the single digit minus weather of tomorrow. My plan is to do all of this in the morning so I can tackle the paper after lunch. The goal is just a draft.

I'm going to make a WW recipe for Spaghetti Turkey Pie and my go to meatloaf as my protein options for work lunch and a few suppers. I'll buy lunch on Thursday as I'll be in Fort Mac for the day.

I logged into my WW online for the first time in a few weeks and got to tracking again. Why is it that we can be so on plan and then BOOP we're so off plan?

Oy vey it's all about baby steps. My focus for the week is water and tracking . That's been stupendously bad as of late.

So my friends, why do you fall off plan and what does it take to get you back on track?

Hugs!

1 comment:

Rose424le said...

Hi! I just read your blog for the first time. Funny because I found it by researching Allergies. I was looking for new ways to advertise/market our products. I work for Protect-A-Bed. We sell waterproof anti-allergy mattress protectors great for Allergies & Asthma. I also enjoyed your blog because I recently joined ww in January, so I was interested in your journey as well.

Check out our website www.protectabed.com

Have a great week :-)

Rose