Sunday, February 08, 2009

A weekend just needs one extra day

Hello hello,
Well today has been good. Read the chapter I needed for my group meeting, group meeting was done in half an hour. Did laundry and bought milk. Went to the neighbours Norwegian cleaning product party.

I didn't have time to grocery shop so I just ran to the corner store to buy milk. I think I'm o.k foodwise for the week and I'll be away one day anyway.

Tonight I need to put clothes away as opposed to living out of the laundry basket.

Watched all the super bowl commercials. Hands down favourite was the Potatoe Head Goodyear commercial, made me laugh out loud.

Might watch Wall-E off the shaw on demand tonight.

Want to be in bed at a decent hour as it's going to be a series of long days for the rest of this week.

Monday - work and trainer
Tuesday - work and yoga
Wednesday - ridiculously early flight and all day at site
Thursday - ridiculously early flight back and straight into office - then trainer
Friday - I think I'm going home early

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments: