Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oy vey I need to get my act together

I don't know why I'm having such an issue with food lately. My meals aren't well planned, I'm making stupid decisions and what frustrates me most is I know better.

I'm kind of thinking about this Zone/Filling Foods business in conjunction with WW. I need to set myself some boundaries. I need to get back into the habit of making the right decisions.

Eating breakfast at 5am means I need a snack at 9ish. Waiting for lunch encourages bad choices. I need to pack my desk with healthy nibble options for the afternoon. I need to bring my damn lunch to work.

My lunch today was a jugo juice and a bag of chips....that's just ridiculous.

I used to be committed to this losing weight business and I need to find that girl again.

We had this two hour meeting this afternoon and when I walked back into my area a coworker commented that I looked like I lost weight. I haven't touched the scale since last weigh in but somehow I doubt that's true.

This is not about blaming myself or beating myself up. This is about facing facts and pulling up my socks.

Talk ya later...hugs!

No comments: