Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolutions or Goals?

I don't like to make New Year resolutions as they typically don't go any further than Jan 2. However I find myself waiting to turn the calendar before I put any concrete plans into action. There is something about the new year attitude.

I do have goals for next year and I will post them here so I can look back next year and see how far I got.

The Goals:
  • To be at goal weight of 140 pounds so I can stop paying at Weight Watchers. I'm not sure if that's my personal goal but I'll find out when I get there.
  • Run the HSBC Half Marathon in July 2008.
  • To finish my Human Resources Managment Certificate.
  • To write the first knowledge test for my CHIRP designation.

Alright so it's now official.

Here's to 2008 and I hope you all achieve what you want to achieve.

To quote Yoda : Do or do not, there is no try.

To quote Edna Mode (The Incredibles): I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now.

Play safe tonight my friends.

No comments: