Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Happy Holidays to All

Thus far my weekend has been weird food wise, after my confession of evil purchases on Saturday the rest of day consisted of cookies which strangely worked out point wise, nutritionally in the pits of course.

Yesterday I made coyote pancake mix, with 4g of fibre in this maybe I calculated 3 pancakes at 4 pts. Later on I saw National Treasure with Nick Cage, it wasn't horrible but it wasn't all that great either. It was fun. Then went out for lunch at an Irish pub where I had a chicken quesadilla and bread pudding. I payed for it later with a wicked bought of heart burn. Lesson learned.

At noon I'm off to the Greyhound station (den of humanity) to take the bus to Olds, Alberta with stops in Airdrie, Crossfield, Carstairs and Didsbury. This is true rural country as some of these stops are on the side of the road by the gas station. I'm so looking forward to 3 days of quiet with no city noises and no street lights. The stars are so visible it feels like you can touch them.


I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and hope all your wishes come true in the New Year.

Take care,
Sylvia

No comments: