Friday, January 04, 2013

7 out of 7 - 2 weeks in a row

I've tracked for 7 days two weeks in a row, I can't remember the last time I did that.

Maybe if I keep it up for two more weeks I'll create a habit...let's wait and find out.

I can't remember where I saw this, it was on someone's blog so I apologize for not being able to give a source but I tried doing this all week

This cup holds 3 cups of water so I was shooting for 3 refills. I used the elastics idea I saw and it worked like a charm. Every time I finished the glass I took an elastic off so I knew how many I had to go. I have a little Mio in my water hence the colour.

On Wednesday I did do 50min of yoga, I made sure to leave my yoga mat on the chair in camp room as that's the first thing I see when I walk in the door.

Thursday I flew home and I'm always exhausted by the time I get home so I think Thursday needs to be a rest day.

This morning I went grocery shopping (walked there and back) and stuck with my list. Then this afternoon I headed downtown to Aveda for my hair cut.

Tomorrow is weigh in and might be going to see Skyfall again with a friend who hasn't seen it. Those plans are still up in the air.

I'm losing hope that Activelink is coming to Canada anytime soon so I ordered a FitBit from amazon.ca and it arrived today.


I'm intrigued on how it measures sleep too. I won't be doing the calorie tracking on the FitBit website as I'm sticking with Weight Watchers. This will be to help me track my activity. I still wear my Nike Fuel Band but I do find it's entirely dependent on moving your arm. If I walk with it and I'm not carrying anything in my hands I get one result if I walk the same distance but I'm holding a grocery bag I get a far lower result. I'll start wearing the FitBit tomorrow and see how it goes.

The FitBit was a Christmas present to myself along with this..


The Tria Hair Removal Laser for at home use. I got a $50 dollar off deal so I figured if it works it saves me money from waxing. It's a 6 month process but all the info says you see some really visible results in 6. I'll keep you in the loop on my adventures with this.

Tomorrow is the first weigh in of 2013 and I expect it will be busy. I have no issue with the January joiners or the "Resolutionaries".  Whatever gets you through the door to the gym or WW, I cheer you on as everyone needs a first step.

Normally I'd go to Zumba tomorrow but I seriously need to clean out my closet so I'm going to focus on that as that will be activity sorting and organizing. I'm trying to clean up all my spaces to promote success and tackle piece by piece.

O.K have you all seen the Sensa commercials, what the heck is that. I can't see how still eating things like hot dogs, sundaes, fries and hamburgers become healthier by sprinkling some sort of chemical on them. Just plain weird to me.

On that note - I'm out. Talk to you tomorrow.

Hugs!!!

3 comments:

Enz said...

So thrilled for you. I love my FitBit but haven't used it in a while, I should dig it out. Before I changed jobs I loved racking up the flights because I had so many stairs between subway/train/office, I have a different commute now so it would be a good challenge to get me racking up the flights again without the built in stairs I used to do.

Enz said...

Oh, I meant to add, let me know what you think of the sleep feature.

Enz said...

Oh, I meant to add, let me know what you think of the sleep feature.