Friday, December 10, 2010

A Restart - again

I strongly believe in restarts where you stop looking at the past or thinking of the would of, could of and should of. A restart to me is a chance to start fresh, start the count at the beginning and shake the cobwebs out of my brain.

I updated my weigh ins to start tomorrow (plus that list was getting awfully long). I've missed two weigh ins and probably gained 7lbs. I'm not kidding. It was a combination of stress, emotional eating and throwing caution to the wind that put me here. My change in schedule and the change in jobs had a lot to do with it. It's nothing like the schedule I had before where the challenge really is squeeking in workouts. Add in the cookies and chocolate of the season and it's a recipe for disaster. Which means I need to really really focus on the food and water. I talked a bit about that yesterday.

Not feeling well for the past week didn't help either. Today I decided to really take the day off. It's the first Friday on my 4 day on/ 3 day off schedule that I've had acually off. I focused on rest and shaking off this cold. I've stayed in pajamas all day.

I hear you get a new weigh in book with the new PointsPlus program so that's adding to the restart. This new progam could not come at a better time. I needed something fresh and love WW.

I'm really really looking forward to tomorrow's meeting.

I hope all of you aren't fighting a cold and had a fabulous Friday.

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Go to your meeting early...if the chaos at yesterday's meeting continues on everywhere, you'll have to take your patience with you.

Lucy K said...

Started the new program almost two weeks ago. You do get a new book and I love it so far!