Saturday, November 01, 2008

Never, ever, ever, ever give up and down 1.2


A big thanks to Louisrun for her comment.

It's funny having a blog, you know your posting on the world wide web but you forget how many people actually read what you write. Not just read but stop in like old friends. I have the counter at the bottom of the blog and I have a vague idea of how often it's read. I just want to say thanks for stopping by. You don't have to comment if you don't want to but just thanks for making me a part of your day.

Louiserun is absolutely right, I haven't been happy in my previous job for a long time. It was a weird thing I liked what I did (recruitment) just not the environment. She's absolutely right that fate/ destiny can come along and give you the push you need. The primary thing that irritates me about what happened is that it was on their terms and not mine; and explaining why you want to leave a job is whole different kettle of fish than explaining why they got rid of you. I'm confidant and am the queen of how to handle any situation in an interview.

Plus I think I already said that at least now I'm free to go on interviews and not have to create excuses of why I had to leave the office. I also really hope that fate/destiny helps me get a super stellar job before the end of November.

I am looking forward to some flexibiliy in my schedule of the new few weeks of being able to go to the gym when I want to, do more yoga and focus on some positivity.

This event will not derail the weight loss if anything it fuels it even more. I love the rush you get when you're challenging yourself in exercise and you feel like you can conquer the world. At WW today I was down 1.2 - holla.

I know I can conquer the world. I know I'm highly employable and I know I'm smart (not better than anyone else kind of way more I can assess a situation and deal with it appropriately).

I know the next company to put me on their employee list is getting a superstar.

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever give up on yourself. You are your own greatest inspiration, trust me - I'm smart remember :)

Oh and my adorable father bought my groceries for me today, even though he didn't have to.

Hugs and talk to ya later.

No comments: