Sunday, November 02, 2008

Getting sorted

I know that while I'm job hunting I have to keep some sort of schedule, to keep busy, to keep positive and to keep focused.

Tomorrow I'll head down the federal government building and get the process started for EI, though I'm focused on being employed before I'd be allowed to collect it's far better to be sorted now than scrambling later.

Today I applied for two new jobs and thought about applying for EI online but I think I'll talk to a person since I've never had to do this before.

Tomorrow I will focus on a wider internet search for potential new opportunities and call the agency who found my resume online (the HR Advisor position).

I want to practice my computer testing skills before I register with any more agencies. I'm fairly confident in these skills but a little brush up doesn't hurt.

I think the first thing I'll do is hit the gym and get the endorphins flowing and the mind engaged and then I'll tackle all that.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Later!

1 comment:

K-Pow said...

I've been reading your blog and just wanted to wish you luck.

On to bigger and better things!!