Thursday, November 13, 2008

Darn it, now I have to read the next one

I finished Twilight last night and now I really want to read the rest of the series. I checked out some reviews on Amazon and there's a lot of like it and hate it comments but I think it comes down to expectations. Right now mine are open.

I'm going to head down to the university a little earlier today to see if I can pick up the next book at their bookstore. I did look at the library as an option but the hold lists are huge and I want to read it now as next week I'll be totally involved in learning my new job.

I like it when I can escape into a book, I think it fires your imagination.

Alright not a whole lot to comment on today but I hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Later!

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

This made me smile because i'm half way through the first one and i'm already thinking of getting the next one :)