Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting Older

I remember the first time I got a glimpse of a grey hair, it was a few years ago. Only one, but I plucked that baby out pretty darn fast. At the time I was experiencing a lot of stress and thought that was the cause.

Well a week ago I noticed a silver glint on the top of my head, and then another. I was impressed that it was shiny silver but still it had to go. Reminded me to colour my hair. I've been colouring my hair for awhile. Actually the day after I saw a mouse in my back yard and realized we had the same hair colour. My natural colour is a weird mesh of brown, blond and red. So when I first started to colour it turned out red. I used an auburn colour and it went RED.

For the past few years I've switched to dark brown. So yesterday I tried Perfect 10 by Revlon. It's more expensive than the other colours but I thought why not. Well, never again I must say.

The colour is fine but the stuff is super liquidy and drips everywhere. I'm definitly going back to Garnier or L'Oreal next time.

I'm so inspired by the olympics. I was watching diving before leaving for work and I sat there and thought these people have been training forever. I wonder if they ever don't want to get out of the bed or would rather chill on the couch? Probably not, I suspect.

Have a groovy day!

1 comment:

Diane Mandy said...

I am noticing a lot more gray these days. I think my blond highlights have concealed my aging hair well, but not for long...