Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What the heck have I been up to...

No really..I haven't posted for a week and I have nothing to account for it.

Weigh in on Saturday was up 0.6, which I totally blame on the cold I had. After my coughing yoga class I got full fledged sick and should have bought stock in Kleenex.

I spent the weekend working on two papers. I got 87.5% on one, the second one I think is crap. I had to stay within 5 pages double spaced, 12pt font. That's like writing in Sharpie to me. I'm just praying for a B on that paper.

It rained for a solid week which did not inspire much activity.

I had a killer yoga class yesterday that I can feel today.

I also got a call from the clinic where I had my name on a waiting list for a doctor. I have a meet and greet with a doctor on June 23rd. I've never done that before. I've only had two doctors in my life. Is this like an interview? Can I lose 40lbs in 4 weeks?

I can't wait for the client event to be over. I never wanted to be in charge. It's tomorrow and I'm never going near this thing again.

Two people have quit in my office and apparently another person is changing roles, which seriously makes me question what the heck is going on. I've started a relaxed job hunt which may get more serious soon.

Alright that's all that's up with me.

Now that school has calmed down I'm ready to re-focus on weight loss related adventures.

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: