Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stayed the same...whew!

I was overjoyed to see that I stayed exactly the same at weigh in. Quite frankly for the past two weeks my tracking sucked, thank goodness for exercise is all I can say.

I have two weeks left in this Spring Challenge and I've got 4.8 pounds to lose to hit my goal. I completely believe I can do that in two weeks. My plan is to go back to basics. Week one so to speak. I'm tracking every bite. lick and sip. The focus is more on core type of foods but following flex. The goal for Saturday is to get into the 170s. I need about 2.6lbs for that to happen and I know I can do it.

I was watching X-Weighted the other day and a little light bulb went off in my head. I've completely forgotton the girls name but she's the one who competed in roller derby. She had been chubby all her life and at the 3 month check point she hit a weight that she hadn't been since high school and that she was heading into unchartered territory from now on.

In my entire WW history I once briefly crossed into the 160's . It was 168 and then it all went to south and I've been climbing my way back. I too have been chubby all my life so every time I cross into a new number i.e. 170, 160 it's like I have a mini freak out. No more I embrace the unknown. The only thing that has held me back is me. Me, myself and I are now on the same page. Let the games begin.

My leader even mentioned once again....Don't make WW your favourite charity.

I've set myself a little summer goal, starting now...lose 30lbs by September 1. The tracker is updated and off I go.

Have a fabulous long weekend to all the Canadians, play safe.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

glad to hear you maintained. I think the amt you want to lose over the next two weeks is doable if you go back to basics.

My mini freak out # is 152. Last week I maintained. I don't know what it is, but I get so close to the 140's and then whamo. BUT, this is going to be the year I break that tradition.