Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have surfaced

After a weekend of having my nose in books and reading 7 chapters, 5 of them twice. I surfaced on Saturday for a dental cleaning and groceries. I surfaced on Sunday for a jaunt to the mall to pick up my new Hush Puppy shoes.

Yesterday was work and go home and write the compensation test. Now all I need to do is wait for the result, but life does not stop my friends. I have two assignments due on the 25th so work must be done.

Tonight I go to my first yoga class at the community hall. I haven't done yoga in ages. How is it you can make something a routine and then you get derailed for a minute and it takes forever to get back on track.

Speaking of off track, my food has been totally awful for the past few days. Combination of stress over the test and being out of it has been bad. Now I all I want is vegetables. I feel fat. You know when you just feel like it's not right, that is how I feel.

I know I'm the only one who can change it so it's time to create some new habits and shake myself out of this rut.

The journey goes on....

No comments: