Thursday, October 04, 2007

Self Sabotage

Hello All,
Well hip hop on Tuesday night was confusing, we had a sub instructor who sort of created as we went and I didn't get much of it. It was still fun, just confusing.
Wednesday I was dog tired since once again sleeping after hip hop is not so easy. Tonight Shaw is coming to figure out my mysterious digital cable issues (ie. I can get channel 24 not 25, I can get channel 32 not 33). Hopefully that can be resolved, while I do get loads of fascinating channels I don't know what I'd do without food network.

What has been happening is a whole lot of self sabotage. I've been conveniently keeping my tracker out of sight and caving to snacks. I don't know what's wrong with my dedication. I know only I can fix it but it's frustrating. All is not lost and I know I don't want to wind up where I was at the start but it's just getting my motivation back. I'll definitely be hitting the gym tomorrow and perhaps tonight depending on when the Shaw tech comes (5-9pm window). This weekend I'll take some time to re-evaluate my food plan and make sure I'm getting enough protein. I know I get seriously snacky without it.

I'm not throwing in the towel whatsoever, I can do this, I will do this and nothing will stop me...

Enough said :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You CAN do this! Keep that tracker close and try to remember all the reasons you started the journey in the first place.

Living to Feel Good said...

Like Carolyn said..you can do this. We all go through this!! Tomorrow is your day to start new!!