Wednesday, October 17, 2007

B-Girl...apparently

As hip hop ended last night our very fly instructor said we were now all B-Girls and Bboys (well one boy, normally there's three in a field of all woman).

We had a solid 60min of dancing and we never stopped moving, which now has me thinking I should keep going with semester 2. It was fun, I got seriously lost a couple of times but for the most part everyone got it. Next week we hit the floor, when he said that my mouth dropped open in a "Excuse me" kind of way. Yup, he told us not wear watches and to wear baggy clothes. Let the freak out begin. What that truly encourages me to do is be a workout fiend from now on. I look at myself in that mirror and am not crazy about what I see. I see the slacking off I've been doing...and boyo that stops now.

I read on someone's blog today (I'm sorry I can't remember who as I flew through them this morning) about how we know what happens when we follow healthy guidelines and we see the success. The question is why do we slide? Is it because we're tired of keeping watch, is it because it feeds some emotion? I suppose the mystery will never be solved but rather we should focus on what we're doing right and make that consistent.

Have a groovy day everybody!

3 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

You rock! :)

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

hello there, I need your support on my updated post, pls leave me comment. Thank you very much!

Carolyn said...

Congrats on your BGirl status!!