Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Full moon on Thursday


The vibe is weird today, everyone I've talked to is feeling out of sorts then I realized full moon on Thursday. I always find personalities get a little funky with the new moon coming and the stranger than usual people do turn up. We'll see how the week progresses.

Second run scheduled for tonight. I'm following the training recommended for the 5K walk/run program in Running for Mortals. So tonight will be walk 3min and run 1min for 24 minutes. You do that for about 3 weeks and then start increasing time. I want to do this so I stick with it. On my own I can start a project, go full speed ahead and then give up. So slow and steady will be my mantra to build up my running prowess for December 31st.

On another note, did any of you catch Viva Laughlin? I saw a bit of the first episode watched about 20min and thought it was stupid. Well it's been cancelled after 2 episodes to be replaced by Amazing Race on Nov. 5th. Yippee...I love Amazing Race.

Also for all you Canadians out there who like Biggest Loser, Slice will be airing Biggest Loser Australia starting Nov. 15th. Rumour has Bob and Gillian are the trainers.

Alright that's about all I've got to say today...I shall report on hip hop tomorrow and how the floor work went....oy vey.

2 comments:

Lizzy1263 said...

Hi, I just wanted to tell you good for you on the run/walk thing...Ive been doing it on and off for awhile and I am now up to 10 min. So it can be done...I have stopped and started so many times (I mean actually getting to the gym)YOU CAN DO IT. I will be your buddy if you want to email me. im at izboo2@yahoo.com Good for you, keep up the good work....P.S. I love Amazing Race also.
elizabeth.

Alea said...

I love full moon!

Good job on the running! I think it's quite sensible to build it up slowly. Go you!