Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A plan has got to come together

I hope all the Canadians had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that our American neighbors had a great Columbus day.

Saturday weigh in resulted in a 0.2 gain, but hey I'm totally o.k with that I was imagining much worse I can tell you.

I got the opportunity to have turkey dinner on Saturday at my friends house. She made a turkey roll that consisted of white and dark meat, skinless and no bone. I just ate about 2oz of white meat. She also had corn, mashed potatoes with light sour cream, stove top stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoe fries and buns. I didn't go crazy but it was definitely a high point day. The rest of the weekend wasn't so great either but I'm focused for the remainder of the week. Tracker is safely right next to me and I'm ticking things off of my pre-planned menu as I go by.

I went to M&Ms on the weekend a bought bacon wrapped turkey (5pts per serving). I'm going to try one for dinner tonight. I had also purchased tirimasu to bring to Saturday's dinner which I safely left there. I have to dig up my old points list for M&M, they've got some great, easy protein options that I should be investigating.

I have hip hop again tonight and I wonder what we'll be doing. We had a sub last time and I have no clue about the stuff we were doing. I'm hoping that's not the case tonight. It's always fun even if you don't get it but I find I have a much better sense of accomplishment if I actually get some of the moves.

I need to get in the habit of doing yoga again, I can feel my body tightening...does that make sense?

Oh yeah, I joined eharmony for a month. I was intrigued by there heavy advertising of the new Canadian site. So far 4 guys have begun "communication", one dropped out. There are 26 profiles in "my matches" but I'm not in the mood to initiate conversation so I'm just hanging back. I'll keep y'all posted.

Have a groovy day everybody!

No comments: