Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Shake your groove thing

I dived straight in to Hip Hop Abs yesterday, well I did the tutorial first. It's a lot of fun, high energy, good music. I'm not sure my form was fantastic all the way through but I figure I can work on that. I'm going to do it again tonight.

Food wise was better once I got home, today there a mini chocolate easter eggs in the office. Not fair, it's not even close to Easter.

Not too much to report other than all that. I'm just trying to take it day by day so I see a loss on Saturday.

Have a great day everybody!

2 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Day by day is the best motto!

You've actually inspired me to think about buying some exercise videos, for days that I can get a quick workout in while the baby is sleeping.

What do you recommend? I'd prefer cardio, and I like exercising to a good beat.:-)

Cowgirl Warrior said...

I really like stuff by Kathy Smith, Turbo Jam and this Hip Hop Abs stuff. I think Turbo Jam is available in stores. The Hip Hop Abs I had to get through beachbody.com.