Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Secret

The DVD arrived yesterday and I watched it last night....all I can say is WOW. I need to watch this a few times and foresee watching it numerous times. (New colleague that started yesterday said she's watched it 65 times- That would make 7 people who've told me about this)

It's profound, amazing, inspiring and a little scary. Not scary as in horror movie, more scary in a wondrous OMG sort of way. I've always been a believer in positive thought and the laws of attraction, never mastered it but can think of examples in my life where it worked. What I watched last night made me realize I'm only using a small percentage of my potential. My head is spinning today thinking of what I really want in life and believing it can and will happen.

I definitely want to put together a vision board, I think it's good to be reminded of your goals when life gets distracting.

On the food front, did very well yesterday so I'm pleased. Brought sushi for lunch today. We have birthday cake today and it looks incredible. I need to make Thursday's birthday cake today (Cherry cheesecake bars). I also need to figure out what to wear to the "Singles" Valentine thing tomorrow. Then I really need to read my textbook and start prepping this paper...I'm visualizing an A :)

No comments: