Friday, March 15, 2013

Kind of like week 1

I decided to get out of my own way this week and just follow the WW program like I was new.

I tracked all 7 days, I earned 36 AP this week. Water could have been better. Now I wait to see how it goes at WI tomorrow.

Curious to see if there any changes yet with my meeting now being owned by Weight Watchers Int'l and not a franchisee.

Actually followed my half marathon plan this week as well. Funny what happens when you just focus. Though on non run days I did yoga, I really need to get more diligent with strength training. My plan for tomorrow is to run at the gym as we have a lovely cold snap then go to iron reps. I'll skip Zumba for the run this week. I think I'll do the zumba dvd on Sunday.

The positive self talk is a work in progress, I did a better job this week of cutting off the negativity.

Work wise it was a good week too. I went in for a meeting today even though it was my day off and I could of phoned in. Since I was there anyway I also helped out a new co-worker. Plus it really worked out because I could pick up my team winter jacket. Now the winter jacket is a long and lean style so it fits now but not enough for a big sweater or hoody. Hopefully we are in the tail end of winter so this jacket will be an interesting NSV measure.

Today I roasted a spaghetti squash but differently then I've done before. I roasted the whole squash, no cutting just stabbing it so it could vent when cooking. I put in on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, in a 375 degree oven for 120 min. When it's cool, cut it open scoop out the seeds and run a fork through it to release the strands of spaghetti squash.

I will never make it another way again. This was so ridiculously easy and I did all the cutting and scooping on the aluminum foil so clean up was a snap. Why couldn't I have found this way sooner.

Still working my way through Feel the Fear and do it Anyway.

Other than that it's all good.

I do hope all of you had a super fabulous week.

Hugs!!!

No comments: