Monday, October 01, 2012

Here a plane, there a plane

I was out the door by 4am this morning, my first stop was Tim Horton's for a large double double with milk and a breakfast sandwich. Today I tried the English muffin, egg white, cheese and ham version which is 6pts. It was really good and far more WW friendly then the 11pt biscuit version. Though the biscuits are dangerous and very good.

I saw this gorgeous sunrise just before we landed at work which is roughly 900km from Calgary.


I don't normally fly up and back on the same day but there were things I had to get done today as it was my only day in the office.

I got the must do of my to do list done, so I'm happy with that.

The flight home was incredibly bumpy thanks to wind but thanks to a few years of two flights per week I'm a pro at turbulence.  I watched Downton Abbey on my Ipad, I heard so much about this show I downloaded the first season.

I landed as the sun set and snapped the below just as we were approaching the runway.


I think my city is so pretty, I travel a lot but I really think Calgary has a nice looking downtown and being only an hour away from the Rockies situated nicely.

When I got home I checked in with Dad who informed me grizzly bears have been seen around Canmore.


Yeah, I guess my runs that are scheduled for when I'm in Canmore will be on a treadmill as I don't want to run into one of these guys on my own. They also happen to be one of the more aggressive species of bear.

Tomorrow it's an all day meeting then off to see Carrie Underwood.

I need to break up with Reese's peanut butter cups, in a moment of weakness I bought a bag of the Halloween candy version and put it in the fridge. I only like them when they're cold well I also can't stop at one so bye bye Reese's.

I also don't feel as sore as I thought I would today, could it be progress?

Hope you had an awesome Monday.

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!!
it is progress when yer not sore.
Ive broken up with one specific food in my life.
I just loved it so much and it did NOT LOVE ME BACK :)

Enz said...

Bears? I freak out when a bat gets caught in our stairwell....