Monday, October 08, 2012

Food Coma

Best laid plans my friends.

Woke up at 1am and actually thought way to go that's 4hrs of sleep on fly out day. I always have horrible sleep on Sunday nights when I'm flying out to work. It's a combination of having to be up at 3:30am and a deep rooted fear of missing the plane.

Last Tuesday when I was in a meeting I rubbed my left ear and felt something. I then found myself with muffled hearing in that ear. When I got to Canmore I found a pharmacy and got drops. Felt fine by Friday so I stopped the drops. Then on the weekend it felt muffled again so I went back to drops. This morning still a little muffled but survived the flight without drops. Right now I feel back to normal. I vowed to go to a walk in clinic when I get home if it persists.

More people came came up today then I expected so my day flew by and I did not get as much done as I thought. Tomorrow is meeting after meeting - good times.

I did wind up getting a Thanksgiving dinner at camp. I thought I had missed my chance this year. There was turkey, stuffing, scalloped potatoes, green beans almandine, a strange brussel sprout / carrot thing tonight. There was also dessert and up for grabs was pecan pie, apple cobbler and pumpkin pie.

I had a little turkey, potatoes, stuffing and green beans and 1/4 of a piece of pecan pie. I now find myself in a food coma.

Fitbloggin 13 tickets went on sale today so I registered for that and booked my flight.

Now it's pajamas, finish off Hawaii 5-O and to bed for me.

Tomorrow I must run.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends and Happy Columbus Day to my neighbors to the south. Hope you all had fun.

Hugs

No comments: