Friday, June 13, 2008

A week full of Fridays

That's what it felt like anyway. Everday waking up to a feeling of wanting to stay in one's comfy bed and drink hot chocolate and watch chick flicks.

Crazy weather yesterday afternoon -all of a sudden heavy rain turned into hail turned into soft rain turned into sun turned into sleet and then went away. By the time I got home my hood was dry but a headache prevented me from mowing jungle lawn.

I've been sore for the last few days and I couldn't figure out why. I thought it might be the weather but then I realized I'm achy from yoga on Tuesday. All the muscles that are sore are the ones that are used for plank pose...oy vey.

Today the local paper printed a list of the top 10 bachelors in my fair city and my co-workers decided that I am perfect for one of them. They begged me to send an email, I turned to them and said "You do it". Off they ran to the nearest computer and now God knows what has been sent to this guy. Oh well, it's an adventure right?

I'm looking forward to planning some meals this weekend, I've got a couple in mind that should provide fun lunches. I'm also looking forward to sun so I can get outside and try this running thing again.

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Wei Sic Meow said...

I'm very excited at the possibilities for you with this perfect for you bachelor!! Keep us posted.

Diane Mandy said...

I think I like your coworkers!