Wednesday, June 04, 2008

First step

So after my food filled birthday I made a promise to myself to be very very good for the next 3 days. Adding to the challenge is pms and the desire to snack during foodapalooza. I have not indulged and I have 5pts for supper. So everytime I even think of straying, I chant 5pts in my head.

Yoga was faster yesterday, we did sun salutation numerous times. I actually worked up a sweat this time. The extra challenge was there were ants in the hall, most had been swept out but there were a few strays that met the end of my yoga block.

After weeks of rain with a few days of sun in between, it actually looks nice today. So I think I'll head outside tonight for a walk/run workout.

I may swing by Safeway on the way home as I was totally inspired by a co-workers salad today. I've had stir fry for two days this week so maybe I should switch it up for tomorrow.

That's all for today my friends, have a groovy day!

1 comment:

Diane Mandy said...

Sounds like a great first step!