Friday, June 06, 2008

Rain, rain go away

The rain has finally started after looking like it was for most of the day. We're now going to have rain for 5 days...whoo hoo.

I had a rough day yesterday as snackapalooza reared it's ugly head, I did have a fantastic dinner of Money's mushroom burger on Superstore's super thin hamburger bun with tzatziki. It was yummy. I tried the Kashi granola bar in chocolate cherry. They have an interesting consistency, kind of fall apart as your eating it.

Today I didn't bring lunch and had thought of going to Subway. The thing is I can't stand subway, I'm bored with subway and couldn't do it. So what do I do....New York Fries....stupid.

Oh well I am looking forward to snackapalooza being over and this is my first week into 6 months. I will not be derailed or defeated. I just need to plan better.

After this weekend I'll have a bit more control over my schedule and I'm really looking forward to that.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

I love those cherry chocolate Kashi bars - I find them a great treat and a good points value. I know what you mean about being bored with Subway....and what would life be without the occasional trip to New York Fries???