Monday, June 09, 2008

Down 1.4

Boy was I surprised, I had actually made a deal with myself that if I had stayed the same or lower I'd go to weigh in. If I was higher I was going to skip it....ya ya I know stupid reasoning. Well I wound up the same so I put on the rain gear and went to my meeting. I was shocked to see that loss, I was completely expecting a stay the same. I have no idea what I did but I'm going to try to repeat it.

My weekend was pretty much dedicated to studying for my compensation test. I'll write it when I get home tonight. Of course now I feel like I've forgotton everything.

I had one break on Saturday a part from my WW meeting. I went to the Underwear Affair run that raises money for cancer's below the waist. My friend H and her friend C were running, these girls are brave. It was pouring the whole time. I hung out with H's Mom and we waited for the girls to come back. Of course it stopped raining after they finished...murphy's law.

I really want to take part next year. I'm planning to run a 10K in September - Terry Fox Run so we'll see how that goes. Of course I have a year to train.

Tonight I have to write the test and meet up with my group for a different class project so no workouts tonight. Yoga tomorrow and I seriously need to head back to the gym.

I want to see another loss on Saturday....52.6lbs to go.

Hugs!

No comments: