Thursday, August 09, 2007

I can't believe it's been almost a week

Since I've been on here...where does time go?

Work is still crazy but not entirely overwhelming which is good.

Exercise has been none existent due to getting home and wanting to not move a muscle.
Motivation has been...iffy. Weather is cooling off and my whole office is in snack mode, add TOM to that and it's been a battle.

I did close the fridge last night as I went to it looking for something even though I wasn't hungry.

I pretty much spent the long weekend reading and discovering the tv show "Big Love". I don't get HBO but I've heard a lot about this show. I was wandering the aisles of Blockbuster and thought why not. Well I got the first two discs, watched both on Sunday. Went back on Monday and got the rest of the series. Now this is season 1 so it will be awhile till Season 2 comes out. I also rented the first disc of "Rome" another HBO series. I'm really liking the one week rental as there's some flexibility in returning them.

Bought my textbooks for my next two classes, even though one doesn't start until April. My plan is to read ahead...normally that never works for me but I'm trying to be a better life organizer.

I'm really enjoying Big Brother at the moment. I so want Danielle and Dick out of there. I can't stand how arrogant they are. I'm really hoping for an upheaval soon.

Missed SYTYCD the other night but I'll grab the recap on fox.com.

Apart from all that I'm just trying to get myself sorted and get back into the groove.

I hope everyone is hanging in there.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

FINALLY!! Someone else who doesn't like Danielle and ED!!! It's about time! Can't wait to see what happend tonight.
I feel ya about the lack of motivation....summer is a tough time! Paired with TOM and you have little chanve of getting out alive!