Friday, August 03, 2007

Craziness I tell you

My German Amazon stuff has shipped, now the question is when will it get here and how much duty will I have to pay...

Work has been super stressful and my eating habits are reflecting that. This morning I contemplated not going to weigh in tomorrow but then realized that wouldn't help at all. It's better to face it and move on then avoid it.

I think I need to do some yoga tonight, sort of de-stress and focus on some positivity. I'm going to re-start the sticker on the calendar for every day I workout and the plan is to have sticker every day between now and Vegas....baby.

Spent a great evening with The Glitterati, we put together a small buffet in mere minutes. This buffet was fairly nutritionally sound as well.

Watched that song lyric show "Don't forget the lyrics", I've also seen the Singing Bee one and I think I prefer Joey. It's crazy how many song lyrics you remember though.

Alright - I hope everyone has a safe and fun long weekend.

I'm out!

Also caught So you think you can dance and I still don't have a favourite. I think that's why I haven't been following along as faithfully as last year.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hope you had a great long weekend!
I just can't get into those spelling and singning shows...Can't wait for Biggest Loser!!
Are you watching BB8 as well??