I got my hair cut and it's pretty much a cleaned up version of what it was before. Did rediscover my love of Aveda products more specifically the mousse and the volumizing tonic.
Swung back to work to pick up books that have been living under my desk for 3 days. Then went home. By the time I got home, I had no desire to make dinner. So dinner was vermont ham slices with a bit of hot mustard and then rolled up and after that two cookies. I have a fridge full of food, most of it probably condiments purchased for various recipes and then used once. This weekend I need me a game plan.
1. buy new 3 month tracker to start fresh
2. clean out fridge and anything that can trigger a bad food trip
3. Meal ideas posted on the fridge based on what's in the kitchen this minute
4. workout plan on the calendar and check my stock of small stickers
5. medidate on the positive and focus positive self talk
6. Find an empty notebook and start collecting recipes I find in WW Magagazine, Shape and Women's Health.
This morning my coworker gave me the page off of her disney calendar. The quote says it all...
"I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now."
Edna Mode, The Incredibles 2004
So no whining, no feeling bad or disappointed, no berating oneself, no excuses and above all no woulda, coulda, shoulda.
Game on baby and there's no stopping until success!
PS. I love Edna Mode and that movie, she's also the screen shot on my cell phone.