Friday, March 10, 2006

Oy vey, I need to get my act together when it comes to lunch. I've bought lunch all week and it's tough to find healthy choices that don't involve Subway. Today it was Shepherd's pie 9pts per cup, so that leaves about 3pts for supper. Definitely do-able but not ideal.
Out of town on the weekend so staying OP might be tricky good thing is it's only one night.
Really dreading WI tomorrow, I've earned 39 activity points this week but when I step on the scale in the am it's not showing me good things. Guzzling water like a fish today to help.
I'm going to go through the Eat, Shrink and Be Merry cookbook in search of something fun to make for lunch next week. I try to bring for 4 days out of the week. I also need to pick up freezer containers so I can make two things and alternate so I don't get bored.
I also to need to research how to do make my blog more fun. Wonder if there's a blog for dummies book out there.
Later and drink your water!

1 comment:

digitalGoobie said...

I find lunches really hard to do also.

Lately, what I've been doing is egg salad sandwiches using WW Bread and counting it for a total of 4 points.

1 egg - 2 pnts
MircleWhip - 1 pnt
2 WWBread - 1 pnt

Otherwise, have you tried Stouffers(sp?) Crustini's? They are so tasty and the Parmesan Chicken is only 6pnts, or the Broc/Cheese is 7pnts I think. Save you a few more points for dinner...