Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's Wednesday...

Why does it feel so far from Friday?
Had a goofy night last night. Went to the library then to Walmart where I discovered these apple raisin breakfast pitas. NI didn't look so bad, tracker was at the bottom of my top loading backpack and I didn't feel like taking everything out in the middle of the aisle. So I bought them...they're 4pts each! That's craziness, my first instinct was to pitch them. (I can have an all or nothing mentality...I've purchased a pack of those mini cupcakes, eaten 2 then threw out the rest of the pack.)
Well I had to try one and it was alright, still undecided as to if I should keep them or put them in the freezer for special occasions. Of course this was after the small hot fudge sundae from DQ with peanuts...to appease the craving for a Peanut Buster Parfait.
The snacking continued for the rest of the night. Did 30min of strength training with Gunnar Peterson's G-Force book on the stability ball. I'm disappointed in myself.
Tonight is running room, it's there 1 yr anniversary at the location I go to so there'll be cake...I hope to have the will power to pass on that. I'm planning a totally OP day and the challenge will be to stick to it. The one good thing is my APs have been decent this week.
I will report the results of the battle tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Your breakfast pitas, are they the pita break ones? I love those. Mine are 3 pts though. 5 gm of fiber, right next to them, were the same ones with less fiber...could that be what you bought?

digitalGoobie said...

Do you like the stability ball?
I've never really used one, yet always wanted one.. can't talk myself into purchasing the damn thing though - cause I did one of those Ab roller things once and boy was it a waste of freakin $$.

I don't know what to tell you about that pita thing, I mean, if it was really good I'd totally keep it around in the freezer for a treat or something. Otherwise, I'd get rid of them - cause I'm the type that if it's around when the craving hits, I'm much more likely to eat it then drive out and buy it that second.

And the reason it feels so far from Friday is because Wednesdays are no fun!! They suck, and it's over for me now. So I'm going to crawl into bed, turn on some Hawksley Workman tunes and go to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day, Thursday, and I can't wait for the weekend.

Have a good night.