Thursday, March 09, 2006

Here we go...
I have been checking out weight loss/ weightwatcher blogs for a few months now and always find total inspiration from these people. We all face the same challenges and to share in victories is so fantastic. It's just so nice to know that you're not alone.

I've been following WW for a few years now. Stayed the same forever! Finally broke the plateau with a 4.6lb loss...totally freaked me out since I haven't seen a loss that big since my first week. Stayed the same last week, which I'm o.k with. I've lost 28lbs so far and have 36lbs to go until goal. I will do it...dang it.

Started training for the Vancouver International 1/2 marathon walk..which is tons of fun. Signed up for a clinic at The Running Room. My group is awesome. We're so inspired that we're going to do the Honolulu Marathon in December. Total craziness, we haven't even completed the 1/2 yet. I find this working towards a goal really working for me. I get sick of the gym, more bored than anything else. For anyone who wants to socialize while they work out I highly recommend it :)

That's all I can think of for now, however I'll be back.

No comments: