Thursday, March 16, 2006

The call of the nanaimo bar....

I got talked into purchasing a nanaimo bar on Monday when buying lunch. I brought it back to my office and promptly put it in the mini fridge at work (it's safe there because only 5 people on the floor use it). It has remained there and began to call my name yesterday. This was after I fell victim to St. Patrick's day cookies that were sooooo goooood. The cookies I could handle because I knew I had mega APs coming my way and I was still within my points but the nanaimo bar would have sent me over the edge. After the afternoon war of the inner dialogue...the nanaimo bar is still in the fridge...yeah me! The bar will go home on Friday and probably eaten on Saturday (my super high pt day according the wendie plan).

Running room had a change of plans yesterday, we were supposed to do hill repeats but thanks to an icy fog and wind chill we stuck to an 8k flat terrain walk. There were only 4 of us out of a typical 18. I think all the people who did the 20.6k on Sunday are resting since we do it again this Sunday. I think I'll bring cupcakes for the group. The aps on the 21.5k are huge since it takes a little over 3hrs.

Out of the 4 of us trekking around the path ways I was the only one who's never been married. How this came up was one of the ladies is going through a divorce, another one of the ladies has been divorced 3 times and the last lady sometimes wishes she could divorce her husband. At that moment in time I was actually happy I was single. Not that I bemoan the fact any other time but thought but it was definitely a surreal moment.

Can anybody tell me how you post the tickertape weight loss tracker in your blog? I've tried a bizillion times and I obviously don't know what I'm doing.

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: