Friday, September 21, 2012

Just a quick one - FitBloggin

It's now been two days at FitBloggin and it's pretty amazing. My full report will be next week sometime so I can load some photos.

On Day One I so felt like it was the first day of school and you know absolutely no one. Many people knew each other as there were squeals and hugs everywhere. I was a wee intimidated.

I did have a moment of "what am I doing here" but I sucked it up as best I could and started introducing myself. So happy I brought cards.

You do make friends fast. I got on really quick with a few bloggers I will formally introduce all to in my real update.

Then I got hugs from some of my favorite bloggers. It was like meeting rock stars.

Today was Crossfit with Reebok and a workout with Cathe Friedrich. She can kick your patootie.

The most amazing session so far was Self Acceptance & weight loss. It was a discussion format and so many amazing people shared their stories. I'll give more details later.

Tomorrow it's Jumpstart Trampoline & Zumba

The next FitBloggin was announced today and it will be slightly closer to home in Portland, Oregon June 27-29.

Hope all of you are doing well.

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

Enz said...

I'd really like to hug Jack Sh*t just because he always makes me laugh and some days, that means the world to me!

Of course, want to meet YOU too, you've been such a big cheerleader for me, it would be so awesome to go for a run and catch up!

Enz said...

I'd really like to hug Jack Sh*t just because he always makes me laugh and some days, that means the world to me!

Of course, want to meet YOU too, you've been such a big cheerleader for me, it would be so awesome to go for a run and catch up!