Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Brief visit

I've been away from blogland due to still working crazy hours and when I get home the last thing I want to do is touch a computer. My eating habits are crap and exercise is non-existent. Yes, the stress is starting to get to me. Alas not long until I can return to a normal schedule and once again have focus on a healthier me as opposed just trying to get through the day. Spirits are high though it's just slowing me down.

I'll be back to regular posting about my journey to goal soon.

Those potatoe pancakes I was talking about are only available at Ikea in their food section. They're in the frozen section and I think they're called Rosti, there is only one type.

I'm still reading you all though.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

Ikea??? good thing I asked - I NEVER would have thought to look there! thanks!!