Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 9 - First Saturday off in 8 weeks

I slept till 9am, it was so nice.

I tracked nothing this week but was miraculously down 1.7lbs. Of course, tracking started again today. I got lucky last week as it could have easily been bad.

Since my last post on Wednesday, things have been a little crazy. Work is still a bit nuts and now I'm going to be on this project until October after that it looks like a new project. I have a feeling it will be months before I return to my normal responsibilities.

I'm going to go grocery shopping tomorrow as today I'm going to make a meal plan to get through next week.

I'm also going to create a study schedule as that big NPPA test is in 3 weeks and that will be here in no time at all.

Since I had a late breakfast, I'm just going to let my body decide when the next meal is needed.

Have a fantastic Saturday!

Hugs!

No comments: