Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Note to self...

Never tell a co-worker that you'll match them drink for a drink at the corporate party...feeling a bit run over today thanks to free beer yesterday at our sister company's stampede event. It was my only Stampede event this year so I thought I'd go in whole hog.

Alas lesson learned, I'm not that bad today but not my usual self.

Alright on to other things.

Did you see the Bachelorette final? I'm surprised by her decision and feel super bad for Jason. Of course now Jason is single. He would make an awesome Bachelor and do they accept Canadian girls? He's yummy.

I'll be happy when Stampede is over, my attempts at western wear are getting really tired.

I'm donating blood on Friday as part of the corporate challenge, I guess I'm really giving a piece of myself....

Offices should install nap rooms...I need one.

Still waiting to hear from giant oil company....

Alright that's all my tired brain has to offer today.

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: