Monday, July 30, 2007

Zonked

So I did see a gain on Saturday, but I'm o.k with that. I was so expecting 5lbs but it was 2.4 and I do believe a contributing reason was dealing with the unnatural heat we've had lately. Apparently that has now left and nights are actually cool enough to sleep.

I am so tired today and I don't know why. Perhaps it's full moon related. I didn't sleep fantastic yesterday, I never do on Sundays I think it's because you know you're going to work the next day.

Have had a somewhat productive day and out of the blue my friend asks me about going to Vegas in September. It's been 2 years since I've been to Vegas and I wasn't planning on a go away vacation this summer but it's looking like we can get a deal so maybe I will go. It's not like I want to do any major shopping as Sephora is now here and I've found a bra a like at La Senza so no need for Victoria Secret. We'll see what happens.

That trip would give added inspiration to get my butt in gear weight loss plan wise. Nothing like realizing one must put on a bathing suit...eek.

Nothing incredibly enlightening to say today...see ya tomorrow

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I've never been to Vegas but always wanted to go there. i think it would be amazing! You should certainly take your friend up on the deal go! The idea of putting on the bathing suit will keep you motivated!!
I have decided to go away in April of next year and I'll be damned if I don't get my butt into a bikini!!