Sunday, February 05, 2012

Am I the only one not watching football?

The only thing that interests me about the Superbowl is the commercials and I can watch those on You Tube later, so I am not watching any football.

The sneezing resurfaced today but I can't say I feel bad. I decided to make today a rest day just to be safe. Instead of running I did laundry, washed dishes and straightened up. When I was looking for something else I found my finisher medal from the 2007 Calgary Half Marathon, huh now I have 4 medals to hang on the medal hook.

I had a good number on the scale this morning which sort of surprised me. I was tracking away today when at 3pm I had an altercation with Lifestyle blueberry brown sugar cookies. When I bought these I thought they might be a healthier cookie...duh there is no such thing as a healthy cookie. I reached my senses and tossed the remaining cookies.

I've got myself sorted for flying off to work tomorrow. Clothes are laid out and work bag is mostly packed. I'm taking a Smart Ones Fettuccine for lunch tomorrow as I didn't really buy any groceries this weekend mostly stuck to what was in my pantry as I did go shopping on Tuesday. I had steamed asparagus for lunch with a grilled cheese sandwich. I saved some asparagus and chopped it up to take with me tomorrow. I think it will be a nice way to bulk up the fettuccine.

I've already scoped out the camp menu and there's a vegetable soup that clocks in at 1PP on the dinner menu.

Monday's are always an interesting food day as I'm having breakfast at 4am and it's a long time till lunch. So snacks are pretty important and I usually aim for a lighter dinner as I'm pretty wiped by the end of the day.

Nothing outrageously exciting today but I do hope all of you enjoyed your Sunday.

Hugs!!

1 comment:

Ro @ Eat Live Move said...

I thought I was the only one not watching football! I could care less about it! lol However, I did have a fabulous day with my lover man dude! I hope you did as well!