Thursday, October 01, 2009

Day 24 - Sometimes it's "meh"

Woke up to "Battlefield" this morning, I can't stand that song. I'm in a "why won't they play anything new on the radio" mode today. The slow Kelly Clarkson song, the Kelly Rowland song, Halo all irritate me now because they've been played a bizillion times.

It's a strange time right now as it's all a period of adjustment. Dynamics have changed which are starting to play out and seeing people in new light will make things very interesting in times ahead. It's amazing how quickly things can change.

Remember that project I've been on that created "the summer that never was" ended today. It's the source of the change as it was the craziest 3 months of my life, at times rewarding and at times you wanted to pull your hair out. Today we all moved back to our normal jobs and while comforting it also brought on the feelings of what happens now. Things are different. I don't have a lot of time to think about it as I've got the test and my trip straight ahead. I'm curious to see what the future holds.

I'm really looking forward to this trip and I'll do my best to make it on Thursday - my Halifax friends. I do have to stay conscious that this is a work trip as I get a little distracted about the idea of exploring Montreal and Halifax. I keep getting told I'm going to have a great time and I totally believe these people.

Once I get back the learning to run happens, and with a bit more of a regular schedule coming I now feel ready to focus more on my health goals.

Taking the day off tomorrow to review, review, review for the test on Saturday. So I'll definitely post in the next few days but then after that I'll be dormant for a week and then come back with pictures I promise. That reminds me I need to charge the camera.

Alright that's all for today.

Hugs!!1

1 comment:

Angela Power said...

I really hope that you're able to meet up with us at least one of the places downtown. Don't worry we won't send ya back all unfit to get back to work the next day ;-) (I have to work too! POOPEY!!)