Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back on the wagon

Hello!
I'm starting tracking today...again. I've been on hiatus for awhile and it's about time I get this thing started again.

I've been reading a lot about re-starts on the blogs lately and my guess is a lot of people are renewing their efforts and energy. This is weight loss stuff is definitely a battle with my self being my greatest enemy. I refuse to beat myself up about it, I know nothing is going to happen until I decide to do something about it. I'm resetting my tracker above as I want to start back at square one.

The coughing is getting better and better which is absolutely fantastic. I will be hitting the treadmill on Monday and starting the C25K. We'll see how the coughing goes but with two more days of rest I think I'll be good to go. I think I'll break out the yoga mat today and get my practice rolling again.

I had yesterday off and I did absolutely nothing, I stayed in my pjs all day and just chilled. Today I need to clean my house/do laundry, I was planning to do the grocery shopping today but there's a weird rain/snow mix falling from the sky and I'd rather not head out in that so I'll but that off until tomorrow or later this afternoon. It's supposed to be 7 degrees later and -4 tomorrow. The colder weather doesn't bother me.

I've been watching X-Weighted Families and while inspiring this show breaks my heart a bit. I was a chubby kid myself and yes while teased I don't feel I was every bullied. It was a different time then, there wasn't quite the media onslaught of "perfection". To see these 13 year olds trying to just survive childhood, their parents and lose weight I can see why it's all so overwhelming, heck it's overwhelming to me. It's so different watching adults deal with weight loss.

Alright so the focus today is stay OP as I'm just taking one day at a time.

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: