Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lulu is with me


I brought my brand spankin new gym bag with me today. The fabulous blue body/bright green accents lululemon bag, thanks to A for giving me that gift certificate because there would be no way on earth I'd shell out $74 bucks for a vinyl gym bag. The thing is when I went into that store I had a hard time justifiying buying a $55 tank top so the bag it was.

I've got my workout clothes, shoes, lock and after workout pants. I brought a water bottle but forgot a towel. Not sure if they provide so I'm debating on dropping into Walmart on the way to pick one up. I'm so looking forward to establishing a routine again.

Watched the full episode of gossip girl yesterday and actually liked it. I despised OC and it's from the same people so time will tell. Also got America's Next Top Model and like how they changed things up a little with the cruise. They definitely have some personalities this round so it should be interesting.

Not much else to report today, hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Cory said...

Congrats on the new gym bag. That's cool. I hope you like it.

The Glitterati said...

Oh, niiice! I like it! I can't go into Lululemon -- I want everything, and then I see the price tag and am insulted. But I still want it. It's rather traumatic.

OMG, I can't believe you were energized after Hip Hop... I took one last year (before I sprained my ankle) and came home and couldn't move. It kicked my butt, and I was terrible at it. But it was kind of fun, I guess. Kudos to you!!

Randi said...

Hey Welcome to the Christmas Challenge! That is the cutest bag ever. I totally want one but I can't spend that much money. Why doesn't somebody get me a gift certificate? Look forward to getting to know you better over the next 92 days!