Thursday, July 25, 2013

1st week of WW online

Well I completed my first week of WW online.

The wins:

I tracked everything and I mean everything, every bite, lick, taste and sip.

The not so win:

That didn't stop me from going way way off plan, I was like a runaway train. My 6 weeks off plan let some good habits slide. Now that's my fault not the plans fault. I was tracking on my phone, my iPad and on the computer so I think that was kind of awesome. I had a little too much fun with all the food options I now have access to. However I have located some point friendly options in the food court as well. Today for example was Jugo Juice Wild Rice and Soybean salad and Max Veg (all veggies) juice.

I weighed in this morning with a loss of 1.8 lbs, now in all honesty that had more to do with my starting weight being recorded at night as that's when a week ago today I decided to try WW online one more time.

However I know I can do this.

So today is a new week and now that I've booked the trip to Tokyo in December that's added motivation.

Half marathon training went on hold as I had a weird pain in my calf along the right side, however now it seems to be fine.

It will be an interesting race at Disneyland as I'll probably be walking more then running so my goal is to finish and then for the Glass Slipper challenge in February the goal will be to smoke my time.

Next weekend is the Big Valley Jamboree a 4 day country music fest in Camrose, Alberta. My friends and I bought tickets for the first time. Now you couldn't get a hotel in Camrose anywhere so I had booked one in Wetaskiwin which is a 30min drive away.

This week a co-worker gave us a camp spot so unbelievably we managed to rent an RV, it's a long weekend next weekend so you can imagine this was super last minute.

I'm so happy about this as I was dreading figuring out who would be the designated driver and pretty much being stuck there all day. Now if there's an act that we're not into there's a place to chill and have a nap.

This weekend I had thought I'd go to my Dad's house but I seriously need to take care of my house. It's just been a disaster zone as I was so focused on the new job.

So before I can deal with the other house I need to get mine in order plus I think that will help my state of mind.

I started reading the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare, I finished the Clockwork Angel and now I'm reading the Clockwork Prince with the Clockwork Princess already loaded on the Kobo.

Yes I like young adult fiction, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent. What can I say I find it entertaining. I don't think I'm alone in that though :)

1 comment:

Zed said...

I love the Cassie Clare books too! You should check out Sarah Rees Brennan's book Unspoken - its amazing if you like that genre.

Best of luck with WW online, the first week is always the most difficult but tracking even when you are going off track is amazing!